Monday, October 8, 2012

unproductive cream is unproductive

It's getting a bit late so I'll just give you a lazy post. I'm lazy and have lots of other work to do (LIKE WATCHING HETALIA :D) Sorry. *is not sorry*

Today I had to stay after school for drama practice, but since I don't come in until page 39 I had some time to derp around. So Princess, Golden, and Phan decided to stay after as well so that we could practice le violin! We're thinking of doing a quartet.

WHOO! VIOLIN!



Oh yeah. I play violin, so do my friends ^refer to names above. You know, I should make a key with all of my friends' nicknames, interests and a little blurb. Not a huge feature-y thing for each person like my fellow blogger Phan is planning on doing, but just a little splurge on my circle (ew, circles suck) of friends.

Speaking of Orchestra, we have a concert tomorrow so we listened to a recording of ourselves playing the pieces (and we sound like total sh*t, to be honest...) and blehgh elbhg. We have to wear these god-awful dresses. Every girl in the same dull black floorlength dress. I hate dresses. Since I already have to wear a goddang dress I decided what the heck, I'll promise my friends that I'll wear makeup and my hair down too.

...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Have some ellen

her face xD

No comments:

Post a Comment