Saturday, October 13, 2012

Some are gifted, some are talented

Yesterday I hung out with my new friend Sea! :D :D :D I thought that Princess, Phan, and Golden were sleeping over, but it turns out I'm the only one who did. Ah well. We watched a ton of hetalia, vocaloid, walked around, and talked.

We've dubbed each other different countries from hetalia, me being China, Sea being Seychelles, etc. So I have a little story and a China gif that fits perfectly.

So I was on tumblr, as usual, when I came across this nifty little thing with lots of different ways you can tie your shoelaces. Naturally I had to try it out. It turned out pretty well, actually... I was so excited...

Except something seems a little off...


. . . . . . . . . . . .

THE. SHOELACE. IS COMPLETELY. BACKWARDS! I SPENT LIKE 30 MINUTES DOING THAT COOL LACE THING (WHICH BY THE WAY TOOK FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT) AND YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT! THAT'S 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT I'M NEVER GOING TO GET BACK! GOSH, SHOELACE!! I HATE YOU, SHOELACE!!! IN FACT, SHOELACE, WHY DON'T YOU GO F(beep) YOURSELF?! IT'LL BE EASY SINCE YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO ENDS! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!



Phan is America, who is the other dude in the gif, so it works out nicely. Ah, I love that gif.

-Interrobangs, out-


1 comment: