Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Triangle Toms and Mustang Puns

There are some pretty horrendously awesome puns you can create using the word Mustang.

Like... MustAang defeat the Fire Lord? MustAngle FYE equal 145 degrees? Huh? Huh?


Oh yeah, I went to FYE for the VERY FIRST TIME this weekend. Did I mention it was a very good weekend?! Allow me to summarize. How about some rhymes, just to annoy you, Phan!

Football game, Mustang! Doctor Who, Canoe! Phan, Golden, Lucy, Koala - Bonshequidlafondria! FYE, fangirling! And Inception! Which rhymes with deception! And infection! Holy fudgecakes. Biology homework due tomorrow.

derp
. . . you know what, just read Phan's post.

Anyway. Let's talk about me now. *mwahahahaha* so I have an awkward obsession with triangles. And toms. And gifs. I just saved a ton (well, 50) while derping around just because I needed a completely random gif (^refer to the Lotad above) and spent around an hour searching for it. But off topic! No! No! I promised I wouldn't do this!

So there was this chick in my math class who was wearing (you guessed it) TRIANGLE TOMS. Naturally I leaned over casually to get a closer look, maybe even compliment the girl, but I saw them in the light and immediately turned away.

It was indeed triangles. But the triangles were princess-y little shades of pink and purple.



And that, my friends, is how you ruin two of the most spectacular things in the world. I. HATE. PINK. After a rage quit back to my quadrant, I decided to daydream about toms with yellow and red (my current favorite colors) and triangles and other wonderful things and not math.

Then it hit me - Toms always come in different colors.

So I ran home (after an extremely interesting choreography lesson for drama - but that's another story I hope to but probably will never get to and not literally, I ran to the car considering if i tried I'd be running all night but you know what) and got on the toms website. AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I MUST HAVE THEM. SWEET LORD BABY JESUS. TRIANGLE. OVERLOAD. There's got to be hundreds of my three-sided goodness on those toms. Oh. My. I lied about the muffins I posted about - the beauty of these outweighs those silly lemon muffins any day.

Welp. Off to bed (aka homework) and sleep (aka interneting in the dark)


-Interrobangs, out-

1 comment:

  1. InteroBANGS! (said in the style of BarrowMAN!)
    Rhyming?!
    No.
    Jk, that was clever and intentional. I only hate rhyming when it's an accident.
    Also. Dat lotad
    And dat gangnam gif
    /)^3^(\

    ReplyDelete