Friday, September 21, 2012

Cutting and Choreography

I mentioned the choreography class I had a couple days ago in my last post, so TADAA look at me, actually following through with things! :D :D :D

That's probably because I'm skipping. Well, not really. I have a doctor's appointment and my dad was like "I AM NOT taking you to school so you can go to one class then have to leave then have me drive you all the way back cos I WANT TO GO TO THE GYM"

So I decided just to hang around home instead of going to first hour then leaving. Oh no. I'm so bad.

PASCAL! he so cute

Good news? No math class! I can make a post!

Good and bad news? Appointment cuts into my Great Expectations quiz and Biology test!

Bad news? I have to go back to school and make up tests -.-

NO! I'M DOING IT AGAIN! GETTING OFF TOPIC!!! So roundabout back to my original thingy. Me and my bloggin pals auditioned for the school play (Cardenio: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~cardenio/us/resources/script.pdf ) and I got a part! A boy part. An arrogant cross-dressing Albanian carpenter/actor, more specifically. I'm cross-dressing a cross-dresser! (as Phan would say, cross-dressing-seption)

And apparently we have to do dances, so I had a lesson after school Tuesday. I walked into the huge auditorium and there were only two people - a bored looking black chick and this other girl on the phone. I sat awkwardly for a few minutes and then someone else came in. She seemed nice enough, so I decided to try and strike up a conversation with her.


Considering we didn't really know each other, it was just the simple what's your name, what role are you playing, etc etc. Turns out she's 3 years older than me and playing the female lead. She thought that I actually really suited the role of the cross-dressing Albanian carpenter - which I wasn't sure was a compliment but thanked her anyway :P

She took off her jacket as a few other people began filling in, and guess what she was wearing.

A TARDIS SHIRT.

Then the conversation flowed. Even better, as we were talking another dude came up and joined in since HE loved Doctor Who as well!

Three Whovians out of the 12 cast members, and possibly even a couple more. That's 1/4 of us, people. Winning~

. . .Even though my character doesn't really dance. Since there's 12 of us we split up with our love interest into 6 groups. My character doesn't like anyone so the only character left is this mean and bitter character the black chick plays, and apparently (cos she's bitter) she doesn't dance. So the choreographer said that she would have my character attempt to ballroom dance alone, but I wasn't needed at the first few practices. So I sat through an hour. *yay*

But three Whovians. It was all worth it.

-Interrobangs, out-

No comments:

Post a Comment