Monday, September 10, 2012

I brought you a muffin!

Here's another thing I just-did-not learn about myself:

I am a terrible cook.

I'm the person who burns microwavable macaroni cos she forgets the water. I'm also the person who, on the first attempt at making spaghetti, manages to spill the boiling water on her leg and get a 10 inch blistery burn (in my defense, the spaghetti actually tasted pretty good.) But, however, my recent endeavors (BOOM! Used that whacked up word twice now!) have been a lot more successful.

So Golden came over after school and we made peanut butter nutella cookies. They turned out really well, but I figured that was just since Golden is a fantastic baker cooker person. Anyway, if you want more info you should check it out here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLhpcjTNhMw&feature=g-all-u and then check out the other videos if you want more info about our group of bloggers. Though Phan is best blogger, she posts every day :O (as opposed to Golden's twice or so a month and mine once every 14082042428024 years :P)

Today has been a pretty darn good day. It's a Cause of Death monday, EEEEE!!! It's one on Brimstone. Awesome. I'd buy it but I'm cheap... anyway. Right. I got an A on my Government and Politics test - always nice. I also got my script for the play and I have exactly 60 lines. Boom!

And I just made muffins! And they didn't burn up or burn me!! :D :D :D

Granted, it was one of those 'just add milk!' things that only idiots can screw up. Me being an idiot, course.
They're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to eat one tomorrow.

I've also learned that muffins are fairly entertaining. So I stuck the thingies in the oven (which I have no idea how to use) and then I realized there was an oven light you could turn on. So I turned it on, duh.

I sat and stared at them for awhile before thinking, 'wow, these muffins take forever' then peeping up to look at the timer. It had been 3 minutes. I sat still for three minutes.

That's a record!

So I looked back down at the muffins and they were completely different! They're like weeping angels!

Don't. Even. Blink.
For those of you who don't know, weeping angels are from Doctor Who. Basically, they can't move if you're looking at them, but if you blink or look away they can move super quick. And kill you.

So. Muffins. I stared at them baking for another 50 seconds before checking the clock again. I was actually a bit scared to look back at the muffins since I thought they actually were weeping angels and they'd snap my neck off.

But they weren't. Just muffins :D

Then I got bored of watching muffins and came up here to 'study' *cough blog cough*

Yup! Muffins! Weeping Angels! I think that's one of my better analogies that people other than me actually understand. Because delicious muffins and scary statues are practically the same, right?

1 comment: