Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2's used frice plus twice! Leg times leg equals big times small!

Do people say that 4th time's the charm? Or is it 3rd? Huh. I hope it's third, I like the number three. It's so. Three-ish.

Leg times leg equals big times small! (Geometry...urghtds bistrug)

So now my views are getting even odder! I've gotten quite a few from Alaska, but now I have some from Germany? Hey...so...is it Germanyish there?

Not to mention that for traffic sources, rantingphan is still the highest, but there's another one up there too: getdentalimplants. Woooooow.

My hit list is still kinda sad, but 35 hits in what, 2 1/2 days? isn't actually that bad! (NOO! THAT RHYMES!)

(don't tell anyone, though, but I bet a lot of them are still from myself. ehe. heh. heh.)
I must say, I'm quite proud of it and its comfortableness (which is a word) :D

So anyhow, today I finished making a pillow, which is currently on my lap. And I learned a valuable lesson: I'm far too impatient to do. . . let's just say a lot.

1. Knitting. I can do it, but I lack two major things: patience and perfectionism. I enjoy big yarn and big needles since it hides mistakes and makes you feel accomplished, but otherwise...
2. Crocheting. Again, I know how to, but the whole 'sitting still and focusing on stuff for longer than 5 minutes' stuff just isn't my thing.
2. Sewing. Why do these all involve yarn/thread/crafty things?!
3. I just used the number 2 2 times. Well, actually (counting earlier in this post) 6 times now.

Eh...wait...counting in the title (which I just updated) that makes 6. Thrice plus thrice plus once! It makes me wish there was more than just Once, Twice, Thrice. Uh... Frice? Rice, yum.

2 comments:

  1. aw... she changed it to leg times leg?
    no fun.
    we always learned it as side times side equals big times small. and there was a dance :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that seems like forever ago...literally...it was in FEBRUARY. LAST YEAR. my god I need to keep up with this better

    ReplyDelete