Tuesday, February 21, 2012

La Historia de PANDEMONIUM!

Ugh. Spanish.

But I've gotten a couple requests on talking about where my names all come from. So here goes: all these names came from *drumroll...*

My head. Not specific enough for you? Well, suck it up.
Awh, childhood obsessions. Pic doesn't belong to me.
Okay, okay, fine. So long story short, when I was a little bitty Twinkie Pinkie I liked Pokemon. A lot. And my brothers liked Beyblade (the little spinny top things?)...A lot. So basically we were making up little Pokemon and Beyblade moves. Seems pretty stupid looking back at it, but some of those names I came up with were pretty dang cool (I wish I could say the same for my brothers, which mainly involved bathroom jokes and other "Stick Throw!" "Leaf Hit!" junk.) This included "Organized Chaos", which I have no idea how it works or if it's 'super effective', but sounds cool. Apparently someone in the world already came up with the same idea and made it their email, or else that would be the name of my blog, so I used my second favorite: Primed Pandemonium, which basically means the same with more letters. Tadaa!

1 comment:

  1. ahh yay ur first proper post :) im gonna blog about you later but i need the excitment of 1D to pass over first, but dont worry! its coming

    ReplyDelete