Monday, February 20, 2012

Lost in the World of Blogging...already

Hey to all you *cough TWO cough* people out there! Cream here! First thing's first, I have about 24053851729121949258 names. I refer to myself as Cream or Interrobangs usually. So pick from my list...

-Cream, due to my half asianess and racist friends
-Interrobangs (fanfiction)
-Primed-pandemonium (tumblr)

Oh. Just three. Huh. I have more in real life, I swear.

Anyway.

You know, I was surprised when I saw that my blog already got 8 hits...then I realized they were probably all from myself making sure that the blog didn't look any more chaotic than it needed to be. Meh, sadness.

But I got a hit from someone in Alaska! Is it snowy there? I should hope so. We haven't gotten any snow so far this year, it's depressing. I WANT A SNOW DAY! Anyhow, back to the original thought/idea/title. Blogger...Y U HAS SO MANY BUTTONS?! I could click click around all day...I swear, I've already got lost in the realm of blogger several too many times. 

Ahem. Well, excuse my going off on random tangents...I tend to do that. A lot. I mean, my thought process makes sense to me...but I'm sure somewhere out there is another person who has a similar oddity to them! So that's why the site's called Primed Pandemonium. Just sounds catchy, doesn't it?

-Interrobangs, out-

2 comments:

  1. alaska, huh?
    I swear, from all the weird hits golden gets, they have to be spam-y, but good none-the-less
    either way, I have way more hits than both of you XD

    and really, what's with everyone getting blogs now? I'd like to I'm just trendy, but it's a bit off putting to lose part of my individuality. . .

    not that it's anything against you. I just go from being the girl who blogs to one of the girls who blog. . .



    ...

    But as a blog warming present have this: advice

    the internet is forever so keep everything

    "squeaky clean"

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention you've had a blog longer than both of us combined! Aw, you're still the trendsetter to me~ though since when did 2 people become everyone?! xD

    Heh. Heh. I'm actually quite proud of you for keeping it squeaky clean so far on your blog!

    ReplyDelete