Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sherlock

My day had such a boring start.

It began with just laying around, daydreaming, being disruptive and otherwise not paying attention during the boring church service I did not want to be in.


Then while derping around on Netflix I found the 'suggestions' tab, and under it was Sherlock. I thought ah, what the heck.

(le deep breath) WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN WATCHING SHERLOCK ALL ALONG?! DETECTIVE-Y STUFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT DOWN MY ALLEY. WHY. AHGH. WHY. IS. IT. SO. GOOD.

It's just. . . so . . . eeep~

le unrelated gif
I've been laying around all day and watching Sherlock (yet I still only got through 2 episodes. . . ah well, that's almost a whole season xD) 

And it's getting so late but now my head is bouncing around all SHERLOCK SHERLOCK DOCTOR WHO SHERLOCK TUMBLR LALALALALALALAAA and I'm so tired but so awake but I need to go to bed since I have drama practice and school and bleh tomorrow 

wow, I've accomplished nothing school related today. but you know what

idgaf

again, wow. i'm using texty talk. something is wrong with me

elementary, my dear watson

-Interrobangs, out-

No comments:

Post a Comment