Friday, September 28, 2012

Come along, Pond

THE PONDS ARE LEAVING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURSSSSSSS. (well, for the brits.)

Stupid brits, they get to see the stupid episode before us stupid americans, and if you even peek at tumblr/facebook/anything its just spoiler spoiler spoilers. I swear, they find pleasure in toying with us.

with the bunny and penguin being americans.
. . . that gif honestly has nothing to do with what I just said, but it pleases me nonetheless.

Ah, Pokemon.

Moving on. PONDS. Mehhh. It's not that I don't like the new companion (well, dalek. . . hopefully not just 'random cousin' like martha. . . whatever the heck she is) but it slightly depresses me that there won't be any more fish fingers and custard and "come along, Pond"s.

Come. cum. heh. heh. *slaps self*

. . . I don't even know where I was trying to go with this post. Ah well. I will fill in the gaps with a few (well. two.) other things that please me.
i felt stupid for not noticing this. but. :P

ohhh yeah.

On a side note, Dawn's started visiting my blog! :D I apologize for making an even more disorganized than usual post. next time i will try harder xP

-Interrobangs, out-


No comments:

Post a Comment